The two Italians.

A bus stops and two Italian men get
on. They sit down and engage in an
animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den
two asses come together. I come
once-a-more. Two asses, they come
together again. I come again and
pee twice. Then I come one lasta
time."

"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed
swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country … we don't speak aloud in public places
about our sex lives!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who'za talkin' about a sex? I'm justa tellin' my a friend here
how to spella Mississippi."

No Response to "The two Italians."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme