The rectum stretcher!

While she was "flying" down the
road yesterday (30 miles over the
limit), a woman passed over a
bridge only to find a cop with a
radar gun on the other side lying in
wait.

The cop pulled her over, walked up
to the car, and with that classic
patronising smirk we all know and
love, asked, "What's your hurry?"

To which she replied, "I'm late for work."

"Oh yeah," said the cop, "what do you do?"

"I'm a rectum stretcher," she responded.

The cop stammered, "A what? A rectum stretcher? And just what
does a rectum stretcher do?"

"Well," she said, "I start by inserting one finger, then I work my way up
to two fingers, then three, then four,
then with my whole hand in. I work
from side to side until I can get both
hands in, and then I slowly but
surely stretch, until it's about 6 feet wide."

"And just what the hell do you do
with a 6 foot asshole?" he asked.

"You give him a radar gun and park
him behind a bridge…"

No Response to "The rectum stretcher!"

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme