Three flies in a jar.

There were three flies in a jar.

Two female and one male.

One of the female flies asks the male fly "Do you know a way to get out ?"

The male fly replies "Suck my dick and I'll tell you"

So she did and the male fly told her to fly up to the top of the jar and hit the lid real hard.

She did this and fell back down dead.

The second fly then asks the male fly "Please, you musk tell me how to get out !"

The male fly replies "Suck my dick and I'll tell you"

As she does the male fly instructs her to fly up to the top of the jar and hit the lid two times real hard.

She did this and fell back down dead.


Want to know how the male fly got out ?

"Suck my dick and I'll tell you"

No Response to "Three flies in a jar."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme