The President and the call girls.

One day about a month ago, Bill
Clinton was looking for a call girl. He
found three such ladies in a local
lounge---a blonde , a brunette , and a
redhead. To the blonde he said , "I am
the president of the united states. How much would it cost me to spend some
time with you?" The blonde replied,
"Two hundred dollars." To the
brunette he posed the same question ,
and she replied, "One hundred dollars.
"He then asked the redhead the same question. The redhead replied, "Mr.
President , if you can raise my skirt as
high as my taxes.... Get my panties as
low as my wages...get that thing of
yours as hard as the times... Keep it
high as the gas prices...keep me warmer than my
apartment...and...screw me in private
the way you do in public, then believe
me Mr. President , it ain't gonna cost
you a cent."

No Response to "The President and the call girls."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme