Let's each make a wish..

A sales representative, an
administration clerk, and the
manager are walking to lunch
when they find an antique oil lamp.
They rub it and a Genie comes out in
a puff of smoke.

The Genie says, "I usually only grant three wishes, so I'll give each
of you just one."

"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care
in the world."

Poof! She's gone.

In astonishment, "Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach
with my personal masseuse, an
endless supply of piƱa coladas, and
the love of my life."

Poof! He's gone.

"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager.

The manager says, "I want those two back in the office after lunch."

No Response to "Let's each make a wish.."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme