The IRS genie.

A modern day cowboy has spent
many days crossing the desert
without water. His horse has
already died of thirst. He's crawling
through the sands, certain that he
has breathed his last, when all of a sudden he sees an object sticking
out of the sand several yards ahead
of him. He crawls to the object, pulls
it out of the sand and discovers
what looks to be an old brief case. He opens it and out pops a genie.
However this is no ordinary genie.
She is wearing an Internal Revenue
Service ID badge and a dull grey
dress. There's a calculator in her
pocket. She has a pencil tucked behind one ear. “Well, cowboy, ” says the genie … “You know how it works. You have three wishes. ”

“I'm not falling for that,” says the cowboy, “I'm not going to trust an IRS auditor.”

“What do you have to lose? You've got no transportation, and it looks
like you're a goner anyway !”

The man thinks about this for a minute, and decides that the genie is right. “OK, I wish I were in a lush oasis with plenty of food and drink. ”
***POOF***

The cowboy finds himself in the
most beautiful oasis he has ever
seen. Moreover, he is surrounded
with jugs of wine and platters of
delicacies. “OK, cowpoke, what's your second wish ?”

“My second wish is that I were rich beyond my wildest dreams.”
***POOF***

The man finds himself surrounded
by treasure chests filled with rare
gold coins and precious gems. “OK, cowpuncher, you have just one
more wish. Better make it a good
one!” After thinking for a few minutes, the man says, “I wish that no matter where I go, beautiful
women will want and need me.”
***POOF***

He is turned into a tampon.

The moral of the story is: If the
government offers you anything,
there's going to be a string
attached

No Response to "The IRS genie."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme