The free sex contest.

Two men drove to a gas station for a
fill-up because they heard about a
contest being offered by the station to
patrons who purchase a full tank of
gas. When they went inside to pay, the
men asked the attendant about the contest. "If you win, you're entitled to free
sex," said the attendant. "How do we enter?" asked the first
man. "Well, I'm thinking of a number
between 1-10, if you guess right, you
win free sex." "O.K. I guess 7, " said the first man. "Sorry, I was thinking of 8," replied
the attendant. "Come back soon and
try again" The next week, the two men returned
to the same station to get gas. When
they went inside to pay, the second
man asked the attendant if the contest
was still going on. "Sure," replied the attendant. "I'm
thinking of a number between 1-10, if
you guess right. You win free sex." "2" said the second man "Sorry, I was thinking of 3," replied
the attendant. "Come back soon and
try again." As they walked back to the car, the
first man said to the second man,"You
know, I'm beginning to think this
contest is rigged." "No way," said the second man. "My
wife won twice last week."

No Response to "The free sex contest."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme