The etiquette class.

During a good manners and
etiquette class being held for young
children, the teacher says to her
students: "If you were courting a well educated young girl from a
prominent family and during a
dinner for two you needed to go to
the toilet, what would you say to
her?" Mike replies: "Wait a minute, I'm going for a piss." The teacher says: "That would be very rude and improper on your part." Charlie replies: "I'm sorry I need to go to the toilet, I'll be back in a
minute." The teacher says: "That's much better but to mention the word "toilet" during a meal, is
unpleasant." And Little Johnny says: "My dear, please excuse me for a moment. I have to go shake hands with a personal friend, whom I hope to be able to introduce to you after dinner."

No Response to "The etiquette class."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme