The old man and the ring.

An older, white haired man walked
into a jewelry store one Friday evening
with a beautiful young girl at his side.

He told the jeweler he was looking for
a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock
and brought out a $5,000 ring.

The old man said, "No, I'd like to see
something more 'special'.

At that statement, the jeweler went to
his special stock and brought another
ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at
only $40,000," the jeweler said.

The young lady's eyes sparkled and
her whole body trembled with
excitement.

The old man seeing this
said, "We'll take it."

The jeweler asked how payment
would be made and the old man
stated, "By check. I know you need to
make sure my check is good, so I'll
write it now and you can call the bank
Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he
said.

Monday morning, the jeweler phoned
the old man. "There's no money in that
account," he said.

"I know," said the old man, "But let me
tell you about my weekend!"

No Response to "The old man and the ring."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme