Make your father proud.

Four friends reunited at a party
after 30 years. After a few laughs
and drinks, one of them had to go to the rest room The ones who stayed behind began to talk about their kids and their successes.

The first guy says: “I am very proud of my son, he is my pride and joy.
He started working at a very
successful company at the bottom
of the barrel. He studied Economics,
Business Administration, and was
promoted, began to climb the corporate ladder, becoming the
General Manager, and now he is the
president of the company. He
became so rich that he gave his best
friend a top of the line Mercedes
Benz for his birthday. ”

The second guy says: “Damn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and
joy, I am very proud of him. He
started working at a travelling
agency for a very big airline. He
went to flight school to become a
pilot and managed to become a partner in the company where he
now owns the majority of the
assets. He became so rich that he
gave his best friend a brand new jet
for his birthday. ”

The third guy says: “Well, well, well congratulations! My son is also
my pride and joy and he is also
very rich. He studied in the best
universities and became an
Engineer. He started his own
construction company and became very successful and a
multimillionaire. He also gave
away some very nice and
expensive thing to his best friend
for his birthday. He built a 30,000
sq. ft. mansion especially for his friend.”

The three friends congratulated
each other mutually for the
successes of their sons.

The fourth friend who earlier had gone to rest room returned and asked: “What's going on, what are all the congratulations for?”

One of the three said: “We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. What about your son ?”

The fourth man replied: “My son is Gay and he makes a living dancing
as a stripper at a nightclub.”

The three friends said: “What a shame that must be, that is horrible,
what a disappointment you must
feel.”

The fourth man replied: “No, I am not ashamed. Not at all. He is my
son and I love him just as well, he is
my pride and joy. In addition, he is
very lucky too. Did you know that
his birthday just passed and the
other day he received a beautiful 30,000 sq. ft. mansion, a brand new
jet, and a top of the line Mercedes
Benz from his three boyfriends ?”

No Response to "Make your father proud."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme