Little Johnny and the materials...

In school one day the teacher decided
that in science class she would teach
about materials; So she stood in the
front of the class and said, "Children, if
you could have one raw material in
the world what would it be?" Little Stevie raised his hand and said "I
would want gold, because gold is
worth a lot of money and I could buy
a Porsche." The teacher nodded and called on little
Susie. Little Susie said, "I would want
platinum because platinum is worth
more than gold and I could buy a
Corvette". The teacher smiled and then called on
Little Johnny. Little Johnny stood up
and said, "I would want silicon." The
teacher said, "Why Johnny?" He responded by saying, "Because my
mom has two bags of it and you
should see all the sports cars outside
our house!!"

No Response to "Little Johnny and the materials..."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme