The blonde and the farmer.

A dumb blonde was really tired of
being made fun of, so she decided to
dye her hair so she would look like a
brunette. Once she was finished and
her hair was brown, she decided to
take a drive in the country. After she had been driving for a while,
she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep
and thought, "Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"
She got out and walked over to the
farmer and said, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"
The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try. The blonde looked at the flock and
guessed, "157." The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like
a brunette), picked one out and got
back into her car. Before she left, farmer walked up to
her and said. "If I can guess the real color of your
hair, can I have my dog back?"

No Response to "The blonde and the farmer."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme