The rabbit and the bear.

So once upon a time there was a bear and a rabbit walking through the forest and they bumped into a fairy and she said "I'll give you both three wishes."

So the bear goes "Ok I wish every bear in this forest was a girl except for me."

So the fairy grants it.

Then the rabbit goes "I wish for a helmet!"

So she grants it.

Then the bear goes "I wish every bear in the USA was a girl except for me."

So the fairy grants it.

Then the rabbit goes, "I wish for a fast motorcycle."

She grants it.

Then on the last one the bear goes "I wish every bear in the world was a girl except for me."

Then the rabbit goes "I wish this bear was gay."

The fairy grants it and the rabbit rides off.

No Response to "The rabbit and the bear."

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme